Kitengo cha Fedha na Uhasibu
- Prepare payment for salaries including statutory deductions;
- Budget for personnel emoluments; and
- Maintain Finance and Accounts records.
- Submit voucher list to the Treasury;
- Collect all cheques from Treasury;
- Bank cash and cheques;
- Prepare monthly flash report;
- Pay cash/cheques to employees/customers (service Provider);
- Batch paid vouchers;
- Maintain cash book;
- Record/ reconcile all imprest issued; and
- Prepare and effect all payments.
- Collect all revenues;
- Manage the revenue according to regulations and guidelines; and
- Bank reconciliation.
- Prepare pension papers; and
- Maintain pension records.
- Monitor allocations and expenditure;and
- Prepare Final Accounts and other Financial Statements.
Pre – Audit/Examination
- Scrutinise supporting documentations to vouchers, including authorization according to regulations;
- Scrutinise financial processes to ensure adherence to the relevant Acts, Regulations, Circulars etc; and
- Reply all Audit queries raised during the previous financial year.